April 18, 2016

A Small Assortment

OVERHEARD:
He:  You couldn't do it?
She:  No.
He (smiling):  That's because you're a girl, not a boy.
She:  I don't have the right gonads.
He:  What IS a gonad, anyway?
She:  Come here, and I'll show you.





It's hard to get a good selfie with
a wiggly newborn!


THING ONE GRADUATES FROM HIGH SCHOOL IN LESS THAN SIX WEEKS!  HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?


Addendum to my review of Google Express:  I would be over the moon if they were somehow able to add Trader Joe's to their list of participating stores.  It'll never happen, but I'd love it.  Still using the heck out of my free three months.  Why, I may have even ordered my mom's Mother's Day gift from there, LOL.

CRAFTING:  My knitting mojo/excitement is shot.  I don't think I've knit in three or four weeks.  I have, however, been spindle spinning and doing a little miscellaneous crafting.  To see some of it, check out last week's Crafty Chat and tomorrow's Crafty Chat for an update.  What do YOU do when your mojo seems to have left you temporarily?  I've got five WIPs lying around here in various states of completion, but I'm starting to think the key to getting excited again might be...casting on something new.  I've misplaced my Mesherchief, and I'd re-knit it, but I don't have the same blue yarn and can't justify buying any at the moment.  Maybe another Erin's Star?  A Fangirl?  Just make something up as I go along?  What do ya'll think?  Input appreciated; leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment